Terms of Service
We have the right to change, modify, add or delete some contents of the Terms of Service at any time at our discretion without notice.
If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this software
You hereby declare and guarantee that you will not use XYZMaker to do the following:
Publish false information or misrepresentation that may damage XYZMaker or any third party;
Submit materials that are illegal, obscene, libelous, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racial or ethnic offensive, or encourage acts that will be considered as criminal offences, will cause civil liability, violate any law or other inappropriate acts;
Publish advertisements, promotional materials, “spam”, “electronic blackmail”, “pyramid selling” or any other form of business solicitation;
Upload, publish, mail, transmit or otherwise provide any data containing software viruses or any other computer code, file or program, with the purpose of interrupting, destroying or limiting the function of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
XYZMaker does not allow activities that infringe copyright and intellectual property rights within the service scope of this software. If XYZMaker’s existing content or user content infringes others’ intellectual property rights, XYZMaker will delete all relevant content and user content. XYZMaker reserves the right to delete the submitted content without notice. If you are identified as a multiple infringer, we can also terminate your access to XYZMaker. If you find any infringement in XYZMaker, please contact us and we will delete it as soon as possible. Multiple infringers are those who have been informed that their infringement activities have been carried out more than twice and/or their user content has been deleted from XYZMaker more than twice.
You understand the content you will come into contact with from various channels when using XYZMaker. XYZMaker is not responsible for the accuracy, practicality, security or intellectual property rights of such content or the content related to intellectual property rights. You further understand and acknowledge that you may come into contact with inaccurate, offensive, indecent or offensive content, and you agree to waive, and hereby waive any rights or remedies that you have or may have in violation of XYZMaker’s legal or fair rights or remedies related to it. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless XYZMaker and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries and/or licensors in respect of all matters related to XYZMaker.
The content submitter generated by XYZMaker understands and agrees that it can provide XYZMaker users with any commercially standardized third-party advertisements, including advertisements related to uploading the submitted content. The submitters expressly agree that they are not entitled to any revenue generated by XYZMaker from displaying any such advertisements.
You have agreed that using XYZMaker is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, XYZMaker and its officers, directors, employees and agents are fully exempt from any express or implied warranty related to XYZMaker and its use. XYZMaker does not guarantee or represent the accuracy or completeness of XYZMaker’s content or any content linked to XYZMaker, and does not assume the following responsibilities:
(1) Errors or false contents;
(2) Personal injury or property damage of any nature caused by your access to and use of XYZMaker;
(3) Any software errors, viruses, trojans or programs of similar nature that may be spread by a third party through us; Or any form of loss or damage caused by the use of content published, emailed, transmitted or otherwise obtained. XYZMaker does not guarantee, agree, guarantee or assume any responsibility for the products or services published or provided by any third party through XYZMaker or any hyperlink or banner function or other advertising, and XYZMaker does not act as a party to the transaction between you and the third party provider with respect to goods and services, nor does it assume any monitoring responsibility. Just like any purchase of products or services through any media or under other circumstances, you should exercise your best judgment and reasonable care.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall XYZMaker and its officers, directors, employees and agents bear any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive loss or expense or derivative damage caused by the following reasons:
(1) Errors or false contents;
(2) Personal injury or property damage of any nature caused by your access to and use of XYZMaker; (3) Any XYZMaker terminal or interrupt transmission;
(4) Any software errors, viruses, trojans or programs of similar nature that may be spread by a third party non authorized organization;
(5) The Company will not be responsible for any form of loss or damage caused by errors or omissions in any content, or content obtained by publishing, e-mail, transmission or other means, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory, and whether or not the Company is aware of the possibility of such damage. The above limitation of liability applies to the maximum extent permitted by the laws of the applicable jurisdiction.
You clearly understand that XYZMaker is not responsible for any content or defamation, offense or illegal acts of any third party. The risk of injury or damage to you caused by the above circumstances is entirely borne by you.
Ability to accept service terms
You confirm that you are a user over the age of 18, or a minor with independent ability, or have obtained the consent of your parents or guardians, and are fully capable of signing the terms, conditions, obligations, confirmations, representations and warranties specified in the Terms of Service, and abide by and perform the Terms of Service.
transfer the possession of
You may not transfer or transfer these Terms of Service and the rights and licenses granted by them, but XYZMaker may transfer them without restriction.
Terms of Service